Spotlight Artist | FotoArte Barcelona | 2026
I am proud to share that I have been named a Featured Artist (Artista Destacada) for the 4th edition of FotoArte Barcelona 2026!
I am incredibly excited to see my photographs exhibited in large format alongside such a talented group of international photographers. The exhibition will run in the heart of Barcelona from October 22nd to November 14th. 🇪🇸📸
A special thank you goes to the curator Jorge González and the entire team at @fotoartebarcelona for their support and for making this wonderful showcase possible. 🙏🖤
I will be personally there in November! I am thrilled to share that I will be presenting my work during the 19th Photographic Portfolio Meeting on November 11th. If you are around, let's connect!
If you are in town, please drop by to see the exhibition:
📍 Where: Centre Cívic Barceloneta (Carrer de la Conrería, 1-9, Barcelona)
📅 When: October 22 – November 14, 2026
💼 Portfolio Meeting (My Attendance): November 11th



Comments
Post a Comment